Raspberry Cheesecake Latte | Starbucks Secret Menu
Here’s a sweet treat for dessert that will warm you up on a cold day.
This latte has plenty of flavor and while it doesn’t have cream cheese, the caramel flan syrup adds an element of rich creaminess that will ignite your taste buds!
Here’s the recipe:
- Starbucks latte flavored with:
- Flan syrup (3 pumps tall, 4 grande, 5 venti)
- Cinnamon Dolce syrup (1.5 pumps tall, 2 grande, 3 venti)
- Raspberry syrup (1.5 pumps, 2 grande and venti)
- Caramel whip on top, flan drizzle optional
Thanks to Barista, David O. of Alexandria, LA for sending in this recipe! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, send it to starbuckssecretmenu [at] gmail.com and it may be featured on the site!