Strawberry Shortcake Frappuccino | Starbucks Secret Menu
Strawberry Shortcake is a favorite because it’s light, fluffy and full of strawberries! Did we mentioned the whipped cream? Lots of and lots of whipped cream.
This Frappuccino incorporates all of those flavors! It’s creamy, has the perfect amount of strawberry and some chocolate for good measure.
Here’s the recipe:
- Strawberry Juice to the first line of the cup
- Milk to the next line
Add to pitcher:
- Vanilla Bean Powder (2 scoops tall, 3 grande, 4 venti)
- White mocha syrup (3 pumps tall, 4 grande, 5 venti)
- Toffee Nut Syrup (1 pump tall, 2 grande, 3 venti)
- Creme base, ice and whipped cream blended in!
Thanks to Baristas, Angel C. and Heather S. of Warner Robins, GA for sharing this scrumptious recipe with us!
If you have a recipe you’d like to submit, send it to starbuckssecretmenu [at] gmail.com and it could be featured on the site!