Tiramisu Frappuccino | Starbucks Secret Menu
Utilizing new flavors made possible by the introduction of Caramel Flan ingredients, we have the Tiramisu Frappuccino!
Since the actual menu version of the Tiramisu Frappuccino is only available seasonally in Japan, here’s a version you can order anytime, right here at home!
No rum, but tasty just the same. Since this is a more tedious recipe, try to order when your store isn’t as busy and be sure to order by recipe!
Here’s the recipe (recommended for a venti):
- Start with a Coffee Frappuccino
- Add ½ pump hazelnut syrup
- Add ½ pump toffeenut syrup
- Add 1 pump caramel flan syrup (or 1 caramel, 1 vanilla)
- Add 1 pump mocha syrup
- Add 1 espresso shot affogato
- Top with caramel whipped cream, caramel flan sauce, and mocha drizzle
Thanks to Sarah and Jen for sending this tasty recipe in! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, send it to starbuckssecretmenu [at] gmail.com and it could be featured on the site!