Green Dream Frappuccino | Starbucks Secret Menu
Here’s a Frappuccino that is refreshing and delicious. It has the benefits of green tea and protein as well as a hint of orange mango to keep the flavors extra interesting.
Have one in the morning to start your day, after a workout to re-energize or in the middle of the day to keep you going!
The Green Dream has already become a popular option among several in the know Baristas and Marines, and is being shared here for all to enjoy!
Here’s the recipe:
- Start with orange mango juice to the bottom line
- Add matcha green tea powder (2 scoops tall, 3 grande, 4 venti)
- Add protein (1 scoop tall, 1.5 grande, 2 venti)
- Optional: Add sweetener if desired
- Add ice and lightly blend
This beverage is thicker than a regular Frappuccino. Its consistency resembles that of a milkshake. For a lighter consistency add extra ice before blending.
Many thanks go out to Deborah R. for co-creating and sharing her story and this fantastic recipe with us. Thank you to manager Ryan and staff of store 6817 for going above and beyond!