Starbucks Secret Menu: Christmas Cookie Frappuccino
Since the ever popular holiday drinks are out, we thought we’d get a head start on posting some holiday themed drinks as well!
You can order this delight any time of the year, but it’s flavors remind us of those tasty Christmas sugar cookies that are never in shortage during the holiday season.
Here’s the recipe:
- Start with a creme base Frappuccino
- Add Peppermint Syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Add Toffee Nut Syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 pumps grande, 2 pumps venti)
- Top with whipped cream and a raw sugar packet sprinkled on top
- Optional: Top with caramel drizzle
Thanks to Eric M. for sending this recipe in! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, send it in to starbuckssecretmenu [at] gmail.com and we’ll add it to the list!