Mexican Hot Chocolate | Starbucks Secret Menu
Mexican Hot Chocolate is loved for its spices and is an easy way to add some punch to a regular hot chocolate!
It is typically quite rich in flavor so chocolate lovers, this one is for you!
Here’s the recipe:
- Hot chocolate made w/ soy milk (no water)
- Add mocha syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 grande, 2 venti)
- Add white mocha syrup (1 pump tall, 1.5 grande, 2 venti)
- Add cinnamon dolce syrup (2 pumps tall, 3 grande, 4 venti)
- Ask for cinnamon powder to be added to milk while it’s steamed
Thanks to Amanda B. for sending this tasty recipe in! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, send it to starbuckssecretmenu [at] gmail.com and it could be featured on the website!