Starbucks Secret Menu: Coffee Cake Frappuccino
Do you like to browse the snacks in the display window while in line at Starbucks? You might have noticed a very scrumptious looking cake topped with cinnamon streusel. That would be the Classic Coffee Cake, which this Frappuccino happens to taste just like!
And if you have a sweet spot for coffee and cake, here’s the best of both worlds.
Here’s the recipe:
- Start with a Coffee Frappuccino
- Add Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, 3 pumps venti)
- Add Toffee Nut Syrup (1 pump tall, 2 pumps grande, 3 pumps venti)
- Optional: Add Vanilla Syrup (1/2 pump tall and grande, 1 pump venti)
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon dolce topping
Thanks to Starbucks Barista, Elizabeth L. of Lady Lake, Fl for sharing this delicious recipe with us! If you have a secret recipe you’d like to share, send it to starbuckssecretmenu [at] gmail.com and we’ll add it to the list!