Starbucks Secret Menu: Pumpkin Spice Choco-Chai
Here’s an easy recipe that’s been getting tons of positive feedback in terms of flavor! It’s also a great option for those who would prefer tea over coffee.
Plus, Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate and Chai? C’mon, we all know that sounds delicious!
Here’s the recipe:
- Start with a Chai Tea Latte
- Add an extra pump of Chai
- Add Pumpkin Spice Syrup (1 pump for tall, 2 for grande, 3 for venti)
- Add Mocha Syrup (1 pump for tall, 2 for grande, 3 for venti)
- Top with whipped cream and pumpkin spice powder
Thanks to Barista, Shara T. for sending this recipe in! We’re loving all the Pumpkin themed drinks lately! If you have a recipe you’d like to share, send it to starbuckssecretmenu [at] gmail.com and we’ll add it to the list!