Starbucks Secret Menu: Rainbow Sherbet Frappuccino
This tasty beverage was designed by Drew M of the Coldorado and Los Robles Starbucks in Pasadena, and like most great things was discovered by accident.
It’s fruity, refreshing and tastes a lot like Rainbow Sherbet!
Here’s the recipe (for a grande):
- Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino made with orange refresher instead of strawberry purée
- Add one pump of Peach Syrup
- Add one pump of Raspberry Syrup
- One scoop of Vanilla Bean Powder
- Three pumps of Crème Base
- Add ice and blend
Big thanks to Drew for sharing this recipe! If you have a secret recipe you’d like to share, send it into starbuckssecretmenu [at] gmail.com and we’ll add it to the site!