Starbucks Secret Menu: The Pink Starburst Frappuccino
Not all Starburst flavors are created equal. Some like red, some like pink, some like it all and that’s the fun of it!
If you’re in the mood for something sweet, this blended beverage looks and tastes delightful, much like it’s sister beverage The Red Starburst.
Here’s the recipe:
- Lemonade to the bottom line
- Add creme base (2 pumps tall, 3 pumps grande, 4 pumps venti)
- Add Raspberry Syrup (1/2 pump tall, 1 pump grande, 1.5 pumps venti)
- Add Vanilla Syrup (3 pumps tall, 3.5 pumps grande, 4 pumps venti)
- Add ice and blend with whipped cream
- Top with additional whip and enjoy!
Thanks to Christine V. for sending this recipe in, and to Drew T. for the revision! If you have a secret recipe you’d like to share, send it to starbuckssecretmenu [at] gmail.com and we’ll add it to the list!