Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino | Starbucks Secret Menu
The Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino is an actual menu item in several Asian countries but for those of us without the option, here’s a makeshift recipe. While it doesn’t taste the same, it’s a delicious version!
Try one for yourself, you won’t be disappointed. Don’t forget about the Raspberry Cheesecake Frappuccino too!
Here’s the recipe:
- Strawberries and milk to the bottom line
- Add creme base (2 pumps tall, 3 grande, 4 venti)
- Add vanilla bean powder (1 scoop tall, 2 grande, 3 venti)
- Add white mocha syrup (2 pumps tall, 3 grande, 4 venti)
- Add cinnamon dolce syrup (1 pump tall, 2 grande, 3 venti)
Thanks to William S. for sending in this awesome recipe! Send your favorite secret recipe to starbuckssecretmenu [at] gmail.com and it could be featured on the site!