Starbucks Secret Menu: Hipster Chai
This recipe was shared with us courtesy of Barista Jeanine of Stuy Town Starbucks in NYC!
This drink wil give you the kick you need, with the great flavors of white mocha, chai and soy milk!
Here’s the recipe (for a grande):
- 2 pumps white mocha syrup (1 pump for short, 1.5 for tall, 2 for venti)
- 2 pumps of chai syrup (1 pump for short, 1.5 for tall, 3 for venti)
- hot water to the half-way mark
- 2 shots of espresso (1 shot for a short and tall)
- topped up with steamed soy milk
Thanks to Jeanine for sending in this great recipe!