Starbucks Secret Menu: Hot Butterbeer Latte
With Fall upon us and colder weather coming, it’s great to have hot options for popular recipes!
Here’s a Latte version of the popular Butterbeer Frappuccino.
Both are a must try for any die hard Harry Potter fan!
Here’s the recipe:
- Whole milk steamer
- Add Caramel syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Toffee nut syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Whipped cream and salted caramel bits on top (or creme brulee topping if you prefer)
- Optional if you prefer to add a coffee taste: Add a shot of espresso (2 for a grande or venti)
Thanks to Bridgette H. for sending in this recipe! If you have a secret recipe you’d like to share, send it in to email@example.com and we’ll add it to the site.